Climb up the levels towards a jackpot win on Slingo Advance.
The bet sizes available in Slingo Advance range from 10p to £2.
Betting in this game is fixed at 12 paylines.
How to Play
Match as many numbers as possible to climb up the levels for a chance to win a jackpot.
You are awarded for every number you match, as well as Slingos.
To begin, set your stake and click 'Start Game'.
You will have one spin to play with - you can purchase up to 8 extra spins once you reach level 2.
The price of each spin depends on the game position and potential prizes available.
You'll start the game on level one; there are five levels in total.
To advance to the next level, you need to match the numbers on the reels to the grid:
- Level 1 - match one number to open level 2 and re-spin the reel
- Level 2 - match two numbers to open level 3 and re-spin the reel
- Level 3 - match three numbers to open level 4 and re-spin the reel
- Level 4 - match four numbers to open level 5 and re-spin the reel
- Jokers - act as Wild symbols and can be placed on any number on an active level, in the column in which it lands
- Free Spins - grants you an extra spin
- Advance - opens up the level above the one you are currently playing on
- Blocker - prevents a match on that column
Incomplete games will be automatically completed 24 hours after launch.
You will automatically be credited any wins.
Return to Player
Return To Player (RTP): 95.00%
The expected return is the amount we pay out to players relative to the amount of wagering on the game.
For example, if we take £100 of wagers we will, on average, pay out £95.00 of wins.