Upgrade your slot wins with our fun-filled online slot game, Heart of Ra.
The bet sizes available in Heart of Ra range from 20p to £50.
There are 243 paylines in this game.
This becomes active once the first Feature Box is unlocked.
It is represented by a Red Heart.
The lives will trigger re-spins on losing spins.
Should the re-spins not award a win and there is no life to consume, the Life Meter becomes inactive and the round is finished.
During each re-spin, should there be any unlocked boxes, the first one is opened and features are applied.
The boxes can contain the following features:
- Low to Medium symbol upgrade (Red) - upgrades all Red low-paying symbols to Red medium-paying symbols
- Low to Medium symbol upgrade (Purple) - upgrades all Purple low-paying symbols to Purple medium-paying symbols
- Low to Medium symbol upgrade (Blue) - upgrades all Blue low-paying symbols to Blue medium-paying symbols
- Medium to High symbol upgrade (Red) - upgrades all Red medium-paying symbols to Red high-paying symbols
- Medium to High symbol upgrade (Purple) - upgrades all Purple medium-paying symbols to Purple high-paying symbols
- Medium to High symbol upgrade (Blue) - upgrades all Blue medium-paying symbols to Blue high-paying symbols
- Red Multiplier (x2/x3) - multiplies all Red symbol wins
- Purple Multiplier (x2/x3) - multiplies all Purple symbol wins
- Blue Multiplier (x2/x3) - multiplies all Blue symbol wins
- Extra Life - increases the value of the Life Meter
Moreover, every fifth open box (golden one) will always contain the Powerspin feature.
All of the Bonus symbols will transform into medium-paying or high-paying symbols of the same kind, which guarantees a five-of-a-kind win.
During this re-spin, the game offers 1024 ways to win and symbols from the reels can bring additional symbols that improve existing five-of-a-kinds for potentially huge wins.
On top of that, all upgrades and multipliers that are in the box are applied to the result.
The Bonus symbols will then appear on the top row before the next re-spin.
All of the features from the Feature Boxes disappear once they have been used.
They will not affect the cascading symbols.
An open Feature Box that has used all of its features will drop down, while a new locked Feature Box is added to the queue.
Return to Player
Return to Player (RTP): 96.40%
The expected return is the amount we pay out to players relative to the amount of wagering on the game.
For example, if we take £100 of wagers we will, on average, pay out £96.40.